The TU Dublin 1916 Path Bursary application forms are now online: https://www.tudublin.ie/1916bursary/ and the closing date for applications is 31st July.
Queries can be made in respect of any of the three TU Dublin Campuses (City (former DIT), Tallaght, Blanchardstown) to this email address: 1916pathbursary@TUDublin.ie.
The bursary aims to provide support to applicants from socio-economically disadvantaged backgrounds who are also from groups underrepresented in higher education, including:
· First-time, new entrant mature student applicants.
· Applicants with a disability, particularly applicants with a physical / mobility impairment or applicants with a sensory disability, applicants who are deaf / hard of hearing, applicants who are blind or visually impaired.
· Irish Travellers (10% of the bursaries reserved for this category).
· Applicants entering TU Dublin on the basis of a further education award.
· Lone parents (20% of the bursaries reserved for this category).
· Members of minority ethnic groups.
· Applicants currently or previously in the care of the State/Tusla.
· Members of socio-economic groups currently underrepresented in higher education.
Employment & Training Coordinator
Grangegorman Development Agency
Direct line: +353 (0)1 402 4262
Mobile: +353 (0) 87 739 1602